1. Be responsible for product test plan, use case design, test execution and output of relevant documents;
2. Be responsible for product boundary test and output test plan;
3. Detailed analysis and accurate positioning of the problems found in the test, and discussion of solutions with developers;
4. Conduct risk assessment on product quality based on test data and form report materials
1. More than 5-8 years of experience in the electronics industry, with practical development or test experience in power supply products;
2. Be familiar with system function test and master test instruments and equipment;
3. Strong sense of purpose, excellent execution, good organization, coordination and communication skills, able to withstand certain work pressure;
4. Master degree or above, major in power electronics.