1. Assist R&D in the application and preparation of R&D materials during the project.
2. Closely track the progress of the project to ensure that the project is completed on time and with quality. Follow up the project management work since the project was put on file during the project process, including the development and management of the project schedule; Control the progress of each project node and corresponding risk management; Project budget and product cost management; Preparation and management of project resources (manpower, equipment resources, etc.); Organize and hold review meetings at all stages; Collect and store the output data of each stage of the project.
3. Management work in the trial production stage of the project, including: material condition tracking; Pre-production meeting; Upload trial production data; Contact list issuance, and other process tracking and processing.
4. Be responsible for assisting the R&D to upload actions for the initial BOM system; Relevant system processes and synchronization actions involved in BOM changes.
5. Other matters explained by the leader.
1. College degree or above, power electronics, electrical automation and other related majors are preferred, 1-3 years of project assistant management experience, and R&D project management experience is preferred;
2. Good communication ability and cross-department coordination and promotion ability. Be able to coordinate resources to promote project progress.
4. Good logical thinking, reporting and sorting ability, basic risk awareness, analytical ability and pressure resistance.
5. Familiar with the project management knowledge system, proficient in the use of project management tools and methods, PMP or CSM certification is preferred.