1. Auxiliary research and development of power supply or power electronics related products;
2. Assist in circuit diagram design;
3. Assist in testing and verifying power supply products;
4. Assist in the production of products.
1. College degree or above, with 1 year of work experience, excellent fresh undergraduate graduates can also be considered;
2. Have a good background in power electronics, circuits, digital and analog electronics and automatic control;
3. Have strong innovation/hands-on/English application/team cooperation and other abilities and strong interest in research and development.